Adviser-Hub Events Survey prize draw – March/April 2017
Prize draw to win £250 of Amazon vouchers will be held on the survey closing date 20 April 2017.
- The promoter of this free prize draw competition is Marketing in Partnership Limited of Fourth Floor, 33 Sun Street, London EC2M 2PY.
- Entrants must be Registered Individuals, authorised by the Financial Services Authority to carry out financial planning activities.
- Employees and/or agents (and their respective immediate families) of Marketing in Partnership Limited or any associated company, are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per individual is permitted.
- Entry to the prize draw is secured by completing the survey form and submitting it by midnight on 20 April 2017.
- No responsibility is accepted for any failure of receipt of entries or for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, incomplete, damaged or otherwise invalid.
- Proof of submitting information is not proof of entry.
- The prize draw will be held on 21 April 2017.
- The prize winner will be the first name picked at random from the total number of entries received before the respective closing date. The prizes are not transferable. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are offered.
- The winner will be notified within two working days of the draw date.
- The prize will be dispatched as soon as possible following notification.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Marketing in Partnership Limited reserves the right to use the name and company of the winners on the website to publicise this and future competitions to users.
- Entrants using a name or address other than their legal name and usual company address or submitting inaccurate contact details will be disqualified from receiving any prize.
- Marketing in Partnership Limited reserves the right to amend or supplement these rules at any time, or to cancel the competition.
- If you complete the survey but do not wish to be entered for the draw, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- These draws are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules by entering the competition.