Fidelity International: Inside Fidelity: Sustainable engagement
Tuesday, 11th May 2021
Event Sponsor: Fidelity International
Register now to attend our next update as members of our European Equities Team bring to life the benefits of our active approach to sustainable engagement. Over the course of 60 minutes, this session will also provide you with timely access to the latest findings and highlights from our Sustainable Investing Quarterly Engagement Report.
- Vincent Durel, Portfolio Manager
- Aela Cozic, Assistant Portfolio Manager
- Ana-Victoria Quaas, Sustainable Investing Analyst
- Discover the major engagement themes our investment team are currently pursuing, with a particular focus on Europe.
- Gain an insight into how these themes are shaping our ongoing interactions with companies and policymakers across the region.
- Understand how this is reflected in the individual portfolios we manage and the role that engagement plays in protecting and enhancing long-term value for our clients.
This event qualifies to 1 hours of structured CPD.
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Start Time: 08:30:00
- End Time: 09:30:00