Adviser-Hub is a website wholly owned by Marketing in Partnership Ltd. Adviser-Hub has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is current, accurate and complies with the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority as at the date of publication. However, no warranties are given, whether express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information.
Please read through these terms & conditions ("the Terms") carefully. By registering with the Adviser-Hub website, or by accessing any content or services made available via the site, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1.0 Copyright and use of content
In using the content supplied on this site for your communications to clients and potential clients, the responsibility for verification and compliance of the content rests with the legal issuer of that information. In all cases, this will be the firm of financial advisers as authorised to distribute such information under the Financial Conduct Authority Act. No liability is assumed for any use, or misuse, of the information presented on this website.
Whilst Adviser-Hub uses every reasonable effort to maintain the availability of this website we cannot guarantee this. This website may also change from time to time and we cannot guarantee the continuation of the services offered through it.
Please be aware that Internet email cannot be guaranteed and is not secure. We therefore recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by email. If you choose to send any confidential information then you do so at your own risk. Instructions sent by you via email, and to this website, are processed exclusively at your risk.
1.1. Registered Individuals
Licence to use the marketing content of this site as granted to certain qualifying individuals who register with the website. Qualifying individuals are those currently registered with the Financial Conduct Authority to act as Financial Advisers, as defined under the Financial Conduct Authority Act and who are currently practicing as such in the UK. Adviser-Hub reserves the right to reject or remove any users of the Site at any time without notice or explanation.
1.2. Submission of information to the Site
By submitting or otherwise communicating information to Adviser-Hub you are granting Adviser-Hub a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of and publicly display such information. You also grant the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information (unless specifically noted by you within the same communication at the time).
2.0 General Use
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not:
- a) Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- b) Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Adviser-Hub employee, a forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- c) Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- d) Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data.
- e) Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- f) Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology.
- g) Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Adviser-Hub product or service if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. Adviser-Hub provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and Adviser-Hub shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the Internet generally.
3.0 Licence Fee, Payment, and Transactions
Access to the basic Adviser-Hub website is free to qualifying Users. Access to certain additional Adviser-Hub services, either now or in the future, may be subject to a fee or subscription. All payments (including applicable taxes) must be made in advance in a currency specified by Adviser-Hub. You are responsible for the payment of all charges associated with the use of the Sites using your Username, Password or ID. Any product specific offers, conditions or terms are stated at the point of purchase for that product.
4.0 Terms and Termination
Adviser-Hub may, at its discretion, terminate or suspend any individual or group access to all or any part of the Site (including any right to access and use Adviser-Hub communications content) with or without cause by delivering notice to you.
5.0 Changes to the Site
Adviser-Hub reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of communications content available at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Sites
6.0 Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities
Some parts of the site require registration. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of and access to the Adviser-Hub content and site using your username. You agree to immediately notify Adviser-Hub if you become aware of any loss or theft of any username, password or ID or any unauthorised use of a username and password.
7.0 Disclaimer of third party information and websites
This website may contain, or be linked to, advice or statements from third parties. Marketing in Partnership Limited makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of such information and we have not, and will not, review or update such information. Your use of such information is undertaken at your own risk.
Some of the information contained on this website may also have been prepared or provided by third parties and may not have been verified by us. Adviser-Hub hereby exclude any liability arising out of any preparation or provision of such information for this website and make no warranty as to the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information.
8.0 Event Attendance
By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions on registration of Adviser-Hub and our events, users agree for the following data to be passed to sponsors of the event:
- Before attendance of event: First Name, Last Name, Company, Email Address, Event Location
- If attended: First Name, Last Name, Company, Email Address, Event Location, Full Address
If at anytime you, or your organisation would not like these details passed on. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9.0 Site Rewards
- a) When a user attends an event promoted on the Adviser-Hub website, they are allocated 10 reward points. As proof of attendance, Adviser-Hub uses data provided by each host, therefore we ask all users to please ensure that they collect their badge at the event registration desk.
- b) A user can collect up to a maximum of 300 points per calendar year but can redeem points for rewards from a total of 50. In turn users can only redeem a maximum of 3 times per year.
- c) The offers in the Adviser-Hub reward shop can vary and material value of these items is at the discretion of the directors of Adviser-Hub. There is no financial value attributed to points and no cash alternative. Users can also exchange their reward points for a donation to a charity of their choice.
- d) Allocation of reward points is entirely at the discretion of the directors of Adviser-Hub, who have the right to remove any users points at any time if there is evidence of abuse towards the system. Allocation of points is not time limited and may take several weeks to be evident on user’s accounts.
If at any time you, or your organisation, have a complaint or comment to make about the Content featured within the Site they should contact the administrator of the Site using the contact form in the Contact Us section, or email email@example.com
Marketing In Partnership Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registeration reference: ZA038864.
Marketing In Partnership Ltd, 4th Floor, 33 Sun Street, London, EC2M 2PY
Get In Touch
Find Us On Map
Weekly Market Updates
Latest Business News