Helping you to communicate better with your clients
In this section you can find our client letters. Client communication is arguably one of the most important parts of your role as a financial adviser. Yet, with little time to spare, client contact can sometimes be left by the wayside. This is where we hope Adviser-Hub can help; we have created a selection of draft letters aimed at communicating with your clients across a range of issues, such as reviewing their investments, looking at their annuity options, updating them on economic developments and much more. Below you can download any of these letters and tailor them to your business style and clients.
- Encouraging clients to think about financial resolutions
- Encouraging clients to review their Cash ISA and other deposit arrangements
- Encouraging clients to think about making the most of their pension
- Encouraging clients to make a will
- Time for an annual review?
- Approaching clients and business owners, community leaders and individuals
- Approaching business owners
- Approaching an accountant
- Approaching an estate agent